Coming Home Connection trains, places and supports volunteer and professional caregivers in homes and other settings where help is needed, to assist clients and their families through sickness, old age and the end of life.
CHC is looking for a part-time, creative, focused administrative assistant who has the ability to juggle multiple tasks with ease in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in daily operations, providing help to the Executive Director and Operations Manager
- Data base entry, management and creation of data reports for donors, caregivers and clients on multiple systems
- Answer phones and return phone calls
- Some bookkeeping duties as needed by accountant
- Maintain stationery supplies
- Assist with events, fundraising and newsletters
- Manage scheduling for Executive Director
- 2 years experience with Quickbooks or accounting systems, including invoicing and line item coding
- 2 years experience managing events and data base management
- Advanced computer skills that include Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, and some web management experience
Salary is $20.00 per hour for 15-20 hours per week. To apply, please send a letter of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Deadline to submit application is August 10, 2020.